With 35 years of experience in staffing and recruiting, our guest is definitely someone who can speak a lot about company culture and its impact in attracting talent. Today's guest is Anne Nimke, CEO and co-founder of Good Jobs Inc.
Some of the topics we've covered in this 49 minute interview include:
- The story behind Good Jobs and how it all started
- Her view on the missing piece in the recruitment process
- Anne's recommendations for someone who is a member/leader of an organization
- Why Anne believes that every job seeker has a choice
- Why she thinks we are facing skills gap
- How her company, Good Jobs Inc., quantifies culture
- Plus a whole lot more...
To get the full show notes, transcripts on this episode check us out at www.befurniture.com
You can also connect with us on Twitter @BeFurniture or personally to me, @BEJohnGardner
Click the links to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.